February 2010 – With dual gig-Ethernet ports, 4 T1/E1/PRIs, and up to 120 VoIP calls, the low-cost SN4960 delivers secure, toll-quality, business-class VoIP.
Make deep cuts in your overall cost-per-subscriber by rolling out VoIP business-trunking services with a low-cost, high-performance CPE. Now, with Patton’s SmartNode™ 4960 PRI VoIP IAD, you can:
• Expand market share by offering reduced rates on converged VoIP, voice & data services.
• Increase profit margin by delivering feature rich, business-class VoIP services.
Shake it up. Patton’s latest technology innovation is shaking up the market with prices that fall way below industry benchmarks. It’s also the VoIP industry’s first name-brand PRI-class CPE with dual gigabit-Ethernet ports.
Integrated access. The SN4960 is also available with a built-in G.SHDSL.bis modem for easy broadband access at up to 5.7 Mbps.
Send the right signal.
Pick-a-protocol, any protocol… SIP, H.323, MGCP/UIA, G.703/G.704, T1 RBS/CAS, ISDN PRI, DSS-1, NI-2, Q.SIG… SmartNode has them all. With so many signalling options, the world’s most interoperable VoIP gateway can connect any phone equipment (POTS, ISDN, SIP) with any VoIP network and softswitch. Go to patton.com/sn4960
SmartNode™ 4960 Biz-Class Feature Highlights
• 30 to 120 concurrent VoIP or T.38 FAX calls
• 1 or 4 T1/E1/PRI ports
• Integrated G.SHDSL port (optional).
• 2 Gigabit-Ethernet ports
• Voice-over-VPN with IPsec voice encryption
• DownStreamQoS™ for toll-quality voice
• Prioritized traffic scheduling and shaping
SmartNode™ Track Record
• Proven interoperability with all major softswitches. Go to patton.com/technology/vendors.asp
• First-line service delivery in carrier deployments
• More at www.patton.com/articles